Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My posting has slowed down as life has been flipped upside down (yet again). I am now going to work outside of my house and yes, receiving a paycheck, while P takes over the care of the boys for the summer months.

After work tomorrow, we are off to VT for the 4th to visit friends who also have three boys: twins and a third, just a year younger than our fellows. And then on the way back home, my husband and sons will drop me off in Western MA by myself for five days--five days, people. This is a combination gift from P for holding down the fort by myself while he was in Africa and a gift to myself for getting through this year in a new place with few connections and the death of my dad in December. It will be the first time since I became a mother that I am doing something by myself: no kids, no husband, no siblings, no friends. New adventures with folks I have never met. While, I will not have a computer, I am, however, bringing a journal and hope to do some writing.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

i miss your postings . . .