Friday, February 8, 2008

THIS is why I should turn off the TV at 9PM & go to bed

There are plenty of nights I don't watch television and get into bed at a reasonable hour. Every once in awhile, however, I get stuck on the couch and become sucked into watching one bad thing after another. I see the minutes on the cable box flash later and later, and I know I am going to regret not getting enough sleep the next day. Yet I sit and stare and I can almost feel my brain cells dying one by one.

Last night, I think I finally learned my lesson. 2AM & this comes on: http://shop.vermontteddybear.com/commercial-2up.html
Make sure you click the TWO-minute version of this commercial because the torture went on for at least that long. I just don't even have words...

Show her you know her. I definitely don't know her-- no 'her' I know would possibly want such a thing. I always thought of Vermont as one of the coolest states. Now I am not so sure.

1 comment:

Terra said...

Oh my god, that was SO odd. the best part was the guy with the barbed wire tattoo. Can we order him, or can he deliver the bear? Just kidding.